Old January 4th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
smithcorp

Default Book recommendations on weather please

On Jan 4, 2:15*am, "Alistair Wright" wrote:
Since Wallington's Meteorology for Glider Pilots is out of print and
available copies are prohibitively expensive,

Hmm... copies available for $20 on abebooks.com You ain't gonna get it
cheaper than that. I'd sell you my copy which I bought in 1964 but I'm still
using it.

Alistair W

Wow, thanks for the abebooks find. All i found previously were Amazon
and vintage booksellers wanting from $US60 up to $US200-odd. I placed
an order there for a nice third edition Wallington in great condition.