Old September 4th 04, 08:43 PM
Chuck

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Chuck" wrote

I have a son that turns 10 in a month. He also has an interest in

aviation.
I have searched the internet and all that I can come up with is the EAA

kids
programs.

Start a new Aviation Explorer post. You can then have your son tag along

all that the unit does.

That is what our post founder did, and now his son is waiting for his 17th
birthday, to take his checkride. In the meantime, he has gone to at least

2
airshows per year, seen all kinds of interesting speakers, toured towers,
museums and more.

Well, that sounds fine, but I am not a pilot (yet, but I am an A&P if that
counts though), and I would think that a pilot would be more qualified to be
in charge of a post.

The only other kids program (within a reasonable drive) is at KFTW at the
Vintage Flying Museum, but again, aimed towards older kids... Cool museum
though. Highly recommended on the places to go list!!
http://www.vintageflyingmuseum.org/

---