Old August 17th 05, 09:39 PM
gregg

Morgans wrote:

"gregg" wrote

But this is because I intend to work my way up to other Warbirds,
like the Mustang (FUDH) and others, where the visibilty up front isn't so
hot.

Wow, that is ambitious! Do you have connections, or a plan to get the
connections to fly a Mustang, or are you rich? g

HAHAHA I have no connections and I'm not "rich" - tho my kid is grown, I
have a good paying job and - most importantly - not married ;^)

So I have money to spend and that's how I'm spending it.

But mostly I have dogged determination, a goal, and a plan.

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm