Old September 13th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_4_]

Default Best club and commercial web sites

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:01:15 -0700, Vsoars wrote:

Which clubs and commercial operations have outstanding web sites that
make people eager to give soaring a try? Out of date sites with
pictures that don’t include recent improvements and photographs that
are obviously from another decade can’t help us recruit members. Great
web sites can. Please give us some inspiration.

While its not in the States, I think my club (Cambridge) has a decent
site: http://www.glide.co.uk/

But I think the best I've seen for attracting new blood to gliding is the
London Gliding Club: http://www.londonglidingclub.co.uk/

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK