Old September 20th 12, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Front Electric Sustainer

I'm guessing here to give you a quick response but I'll check with the
factory before being specific.

I would think that any glider with a circular cross section where the nose
is cut off for the installation would be a good candidate for a FES
installation. Without a circular cross section, the fuselage could be
reshaped in that area, but I wouldn't consider that an elegant solution.

I would also guess that the factory currently has only done this
installation on the LAK-17a and -17b and so only has installation data and
experience for those models.

What glider do you have?

"Ramy" wrote in message
Are LAK's the only gliders which can be modified?

Ramy