Old April 3rd 04, 05:57 AM
Gene Seibel

E-mailed the Nationa Cigar Museum and got some good info.
http://www.cigarnexus.com/nationalcigarmuseum/
--
Gene Seibel
Hangar 131 - http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html

Orval Fairbairn wrote in message .. .
In article ,
(Gene Seibel) wrote:

Thanks. I am exploring several avenues, but thought that maybe some
old pilots here may be familiar with this one with its aviation theme.
--
Gene Seibel
Hangar 131 -
http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html
Because I fly, I envy no one.

vincent p. norris wrote in message
. ..
I have a wooden cigar box and am wondering if anyone can tell me
anything about it.

Almost every industry has an association, and they usually keep
historical records and even have a museum. I'll bet there's an outfit
with a name something like 'Tobacco Institute." Google around till
you find it; folks there can probably answer your question.

vince norris

Try a Google search on "Cigar Box Collectibles" or something similar.
Some of those old, rare cigar boxes can go for real money.