Old December 26th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns

Default So...What did Santa Bring you?

113 gallons of 100LL....
for 4.5 hours of hobbs time....
to fly my family to my inlaws on Saturday and back home to WI on Monday
morning so we could spend
Christmas with both sides of the family...
smiles all around.
priceless.
GA is great.

Jim

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ho! Ho! Ho! I'll start -- Santa was good to us this year! He brought
us...

- Rod Machado's DVD "Aviation Humor", Part I
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Pro for the Kiwi
- Some more screwdrivers, pliers, and cordless driver bits for my son
to lose

Nothing specific for Atlas this year, but we just did the 496 panel
dock/XM radio thing, and had to buy a new "Mighty Grape" fuel truck --
so that's enough of an aviation upgrade for our Christmas season...

How 'bout you? Whad'ja find in *your* Christmas stocking?

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA