Old May 29th 13, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default SeeYou 3.x raster maps for Moriarty and Hobbs?

Failed with Internet Explorer, too.

"Paul Remde" wrote in message
Hi Frank,

It worked for me. I guess you'll need to contact the site owner.

Paul Remde
_________________________

wrote in message

On Tuesday, May 28, 2013 5:14:16 PM UTC-4, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Frank,

Which raster maps do you want - U.S. Sectional Charts or satellite image

maps? Satellite image maps are available on the Naviter site. U.S.

Sectional Charts are available at www.soaringdata.info.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

__________________________________

wrote in message

Anyone have the SeeYou 3.x raster maps for Moriarty and Hobbs? SeeYou
has

apparently removed them from their site. I really don't want to upgrade,
as

I'm quite happy with my 3.95 version

TIA

Frank

Paul,

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately it seems to be be broken. I get a
"Unable to open count file. Please report this error" messages when I try
to click on the SeeYou format (.cmr) file link (same for the GeoTIFF one
too)

Frank