Old December 17th 03, 11:59 AM
Rodney

Steve Dufour wrote:

A Canadian transplanted to California could become the first person to
turn the 86-year-old dream of "the flying car" into a commercial
reality.

I sure wish him luck, but this is not the first time we have been
promised a manned test of the actual vehicle,, I have, over the years,
heard of many times he has claimed, we will test a manned version in 6
to 12 months (to get more investors).

I see this as a real possibility, I mean someone should be able to
actually build one, but I seriously doubt his speed, and gas mileage
claims. It takes a lot of power to do what he wants to do. more in the
range of 2 miles per gallon

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,