Old January 29th 15, 01:07 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Crowell, Jeff

Default Interesting picture Yorktown in reverse, landing plane

Daryl wrote:
They were pretty good but should have blended a bit better. Of course,
it does take an eye to see it. I work in quite a bit of graphics and
know how to sneak it past. The problem is, there are people out there
even better at it than I am and while 99.999% won't see it the .001%
will pick up on it.

Daryl, you pick the oddest arguments.

Landing over the bow while backing is well documented in the
literature. It was possible and they did it though,
apparently, rarely. Given that, why bother Photoshopping?

Jeff