Old December 6th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_1_]

Default Red Barons to fly no more...

I met th e head pilot of the team during a flight to Denver in 2005. I
have his card around here somewhere. He was a nice fellow that just
loved flying in the airshows. I had remembered reading something about
the Red Barons in the paper a few years ago, but couldn't remember
what it was I had read. I asked him and he told me that it was hard to
watch your friends die. I hadn't know it was that tragic, or I would
have not brought it up. I have seen them do a few airshows and They
will be missed.

Tom