Old January 21st 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Matt Whiting

Default ZZzz Campbell Lawsuits Dismissed ZZzz

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
Jim "Captain Zoom" Campbell and ANN entered 2007 with three ongoing lawsuits.
By the end of the year, all were dismissed. Most of the action occurred over
the past five months, and I've held off posting updates since things have been
fluid. It's been a month since the last court order, so the flurry is probably
over.

First, a couple of points. Please realize that I am *not* a lawyer, nor do I
have any legal background (beyond being sued by Mr. Campbell myself, of course
:-).

It still sounds like Zoom has cost several people a fair bit in legal
charges even though the cases were dismissed. That is still very
unfortunate. What did it cost you to defend yourself against Zoom? :-)

Matt