Old January 21st 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default ZZzz Campbell Lawsuits Dismissed ZZzz

In article . com, Rich Ahrens
says...

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
Note that, for some reason, the corporate address has been changed to Green Cove
Springs, Florida, a bit over a hundred miles from its previous location in
Winter Haven. Campbell probably could have sued ex-advertisers from North
Carolina, but retaining a Florida address probably makes it easier to serve them
legal papers at Sun-N-Fun.

But *will* it happens? Only Zoom knows. Keep tuned in!

The change of address means a different county as well - Clay County.
Different courts, different judges, perhaps that's what's on his mind?

In the ANN contacts page he says:

"In addition to our immediate staff; we are also pleased to enjoy
relationships with a number of aviation experts whom possess credentials
of exceptional stature... from such luminaries as renowned Airshow and
Test Pilot Bob Hoover, to AOPA President Phil Boyer, to former USUA
President John Ballantyne, to attorney/pilot F Lee Bailey."

Perhaps his close associate Mr. Bailey can help him find an attorney.
Bwaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa....

Thanks for the lovely update.

In zoomspeak enjoying relationships with aviation experts means he's interviewed
them a time or two .I bet none of the aforementioned luminaries
brag about their relationship with zoomie LOL!! He's still a legend in his own
mind .Credibility it was always about credibility.

Chuck S RAH 14/1 ret