Old November 22nd 05, 05:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default How long to get down question

kgruber wrote:
I did the scenario in a Falcon 50EX simulator at Flight Safety. From on fire
at FL410 to a emergency evacuation on the ground in 4 minutes 23 seconds.
Lots of fun in the sim!

So you were probably dead for only 1 minute 15 seconds when you landed.
;-)

A friend left me a message while in 777 school with a major that he
had an interesting day, "We had a fire in the luggage hold, one engine
dead, IMC for a CAT I approach on a very short runway." Sounds like
an average day in school. I think he also said something about the
food being lousy.

gerald