Old April 12th 05, 11:01 PM
Chris

"Ehvee8or" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:09:37 GMT, "Gerry Caron"
wrote:

Jim,

First, Sun-n-Fun is this weekend so it'll be a zoo out there with a lot of
arrivals and departures to the North. Given that, I'd stay south of LAL
and
pick up V441 towards MLB. Stay below 3000, and you'll avoid the Orlando
Class B completely. When you get 20-30 mi west of MLB (east of Holopaw,
where the Class B floor rises to 6000) head directly towards Titusville.

Gerry

Thanks, Gerry. That's some advice I'm going to heed. The route you
suggest adds only 2/10ths to the Hobbs. Cheap insurance, as they say.

Forget the Hobbs, or one day it will kill you.