Old October 23rd 18, 11:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Laister LP-49 FS For Sale @ Hemet 15 Meter

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 4:28:22 PM UTC-6, Frank Whiteley wrote:
Hi Charlie,

Actually, I'm acquainted with Jim Meade as you may or may not surmise from
earlier posts. He listed and sold the glider a few years ago, so I simply
posted a link to the current owner according to the FAA. The inquiry
poster, Jim, and the current owner are all current SSA members and members
of the same SSA chapter, so there shouldn't be any issues connecting the
dots.

Unfortunately, deleting posts from Google Groups doesn't delete them from
USENET servers.

Hope the old bird's still flying.

Frank Whiteley
responding from beyond Google Groups using NNTP.

"Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)" wrote in message

Obviously you didn't read the thread, as mentioned, the US government
finally got done with paperwork and it moved to the Midwest.
Is it still flying, who knows.

Read, understand, THEN post......

That is Jim and the current owner are members of the same chapter, so Robert Sears shouldn't have any issues contacting them if he's still interested.

Frank