Old January 12th 05, 02:09 AM

I'm 41 and bought a $500K term life policy from First Penn Pacific
about four years ago. The policy is for 30 years and has fixed
payments that stay constant for the term of the policy. I have no
health problems, and am a non-smoker. The policy costs $900 per year
with aviation coverage.

I would also suggest purchasing a disability insurance policy to cover
your living expenses (e.g., mortgage if this applies) in case of an
accident, glider or otherwise. I work in health care and see first
hand that disability resulting from an accident is much more likely to
occur than death.