Old September 26th 17, 01:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default trig tt22 into a standard cirrus, or another Schempp-Hirth Glider

A 337 is for major modifications.Â* I think you can install the
transponder with a mechanic's signature in your log book.Â* You will have
to have the installation tested and certified.

On 9/25/2017 3:15 PM, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 2:45:00 PM UTC-6, Scott Williams wrote:
On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 1:20:47 PM UTC-5, Scott Williams wrote:
Hello Forum,
Could anyone willing to share a copy of their 337 documenting the installation of a transponder, maybe battery, and antenna contact me.

I am compiling a preliminary plan for installing a trig tt22 in my Cirrus, and want to have a complete plan of action before I spend. especially an internal antenna location.
Thanks In advance,

Scott, N8915

I suppose I should also ask, Does the installation of a transponder even require a 337?

Scott.

Wouldn't think so since you already have a Mode S Code assignment for that glider. http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...NumberTxt=8915

Frank

--