Old November 23rd 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Visitor

Default Money! Git yer Money!!!

So it is a slow day, I have been researching lost and unclaimed bank
accounts. I'm making money, but for other people.

So far I have found three bank accounts of my Father's uncle totalling
close to 700 dollars. He is deceased now but my Father has the will, is
the executor and the benificiary, soooooo.

My uncle (deceased) and his sons ran a business, unclaimed 186.99.

You can try this too.

For USA

http://www.missingmoney.com/

for Canada

http://www.cuar.ca/index.php

All for free1 Er, I mean it's 10 dollars per search inquiry payable to
me! : )

Just leave the first name or initial out and search your whole family.

Good luck all. Please speak up if you find something.

John