Old November 27th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Death of the newsgroup.

On Nov 25, 7:39*am, gorgon wrote:
I am pulling the plug on this newsgroup. *It is now officially dead in
my opinion. *RIP Bob Hoover..may you not turn over in your grave. With
the last infiltration post ..rant. or whatever you call it, I am done
with this group. *There hasn't been a decent topic thread in months.
Maybe it is time. *When one looks at all the Yahoo groups that still
have an interest in aviation AND courteous, helpful members that stay
on topic (Tailwind, Buttercup, Aeronca, etc) this group is a dinosaur.

Bye

Go to homebuiltairplanes.com and register. We're all over
there now. It's moderated, as it needs to be, no foolishness is
tolerated and we have some good discussions.

Dan