Old August 19th 18, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

Default Update on the September issue

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 5:12:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
HI Gliding Enthusiast
Our September issue will be mailed next week. New subscriptions/renewals are through www.glidinginternational.com

First Aircraft Skinned with Graphene
This is a dramatic ‘new' for aviation. We have told you all previously that it was coming. We thought it might have been two or more years away, but no it’s here – right now! The all new material that out performs in every way all previous skins for gliders and powered aircraft. There is a photo of this first ever new skinning.

The ‘B’ Version Of The ASK 21
After 950 made (over 39 years), Schleicher has re-modelled their famous trainer and it is a credit to them. Expanse of photos with the report

Schleicher’s All New Single - The AS-33
And not to be outdone by the opposition, Schleicher has announced a new single seat – the successor to the ASG29 - the AS-33. Prices already listed (and covered in the report).

Soaring Needs An Identity
We are not the only ones to criticised the IGC, the Bureau and its chairman. An unsolicited report from Australia’s Official Gliding promoter.