Old April 6th 19, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andreas Maurer[_2_]

Default Airfoils...

On Fri, 5 Apr 2019 11:20:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Speaking of bugs, we don't often have to deal with insects building up on the wing to the same extent as in Europe. So performance in the rain is the concern. I agree the ASW 20 is affected to a much lesser degree.

Well Chip,

I fear that bugs are a thing of the past at least in Germany where I
fly.

During the last five years it gradually got worse (or better?) until
last year I hardly ever had any noticeable amount of bugs on the wings
anymore.

Corresponding to that the number of birds has decreased dramatically,
too.