Old March 24th 04, 08:12 PM
Ben Jackson

In article ,
Michael wrote:

Actually not a major deal - updating a plate by hand is no biggie, and
some updates are pointless anyway.

I had just envisioned it in terms of "what if the sheaf of Jepp updates
I get meant I actually had to understand what changed instead of just
throwing away an old sheet and putting in another".

I was describing this to my wife (her eyes glazed over, of course) and it
occured to me that I'd be perfectly happy -- and save money, even! -- if
I could pay the ~$4.25 for a brand-new terminal procedures book for every
approach I ever do. The whole problem is being ready in advance...

Bottom line - I'm not renewing my subscription.

So what's your new charting solution?

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/