Old March 24th 04, 10:25 PM
Rich Badaracco

I've used the Aircharts IFR system for just about a year now. All in all
I've been very satisfied with it and just renewed my subscription. The atlas
has replaced my kneeboard and is generally easy to use. The cumulative
updates are much easier than filing Jepp updates for approaches I'll never
fly. I did manage to rip the page out of the atlas which contained my home
airport but that is only a minor inconvenience. As for drawing the big ol
line, I still do that across the pages on the route. Makes it a lot easier
to switch from page to page in flight. If you fly in a lot of different
areas regularly I would definitely recommend it.
"Steven Barnes" wrote in message
om...

I saw an ad in AOPA for www.airchart.com . Does anyone have any

experience
with these charts? My flight instructor recently got them. For someone

that
does a bit of traveling, it sounds like a great deal. I'm curious how
practical they are (in-flight usage, not able to draw the big 'ol line
across 2 or 3 sectionals, etc).

Thanks.

PP-ASEL