Old January 26th 04, 09:55 PM
Ray Andraka

Maybe you can get an identical used one off ebay and cannibalize it for the
faceplate?

Jay Honeck wrote:

Jay, as long as you know which end of the soldering iron to hold, you
can follow Jim's instructions and build one of his kits and it will
work.

Ow! Ow! Ow!

Whoops, wrong end... ;-)

Ah, hell, I suppose if I can build a fuel truck (ain't never done THAT
before, neither!), I can build an audio panel, too.

Trouble is, all I *really* need is the stupid faceplate. Narco wants TWO
HUNDRED BUCKS for this stupid plastic faceplate! Augh!

Sometimes I hate aviation, God help me...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA