Old September 29th 04, 08:39 PM
Barnyard BOb -

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, TripFarmer wrote:

In this life you get what you pay for. Look at this charger. You pay a
little more but it's so much better. chomp

Look at http://www.thomas-distributing.com/mhc401fs.htm

Yes, you certainly do get what you pay for. Cheap chargers are really
hard on the batteries; before I had a good microprocessor controlled
charger, I had cells die after only a dozen or so charge cycles. For a
little more money you get a charger that'll make your batteries last a lot
longer. The best chargers charge & monitor each cell individually instead
of in pairs. The MH-C401FS was the best on the market when I got mine,
and worth every penny.

-Dan

I'm sold.

After 5 years of very heavy use....