Old June 27th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default You're Invited to the 4th Annual Rec.Aviation Party(s)!

Jay Honeck wrote:
: There are actually TWO party announcements here -- one held in Oshkosh
: (KOSH), and one in Iowa City (KIOW). Both parties are free to all
: pilots and aviation enthusiasts...so read on!

: The **4th Annual Rec.Aviation Oshkosh Party** will be held on Wednesday
: evening, after the daily air show, at our North 40 campsite in that
: Mecca of Aviation, Oshkosh, Wisconsin. (Instructions on how to find
: this campsite are below...)

I hope that I can make it - I am "propless" as you recall and I shamefully
admit that I haven't flown since, uh, January... I am trying to borrow
a plane, though. If I can't make it I do appreciate all the work that went
into the pas few years' worth of parties.
--
Aaron C.