Old June 28th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default You're Invited to the 4th Annual Rec.Aviation Party(s)!

Well, the averages at OSH are in our favor but, damned, we brought the
husbands! Mary and I have to plan better next year. Actually if I
recall correctly Ron went home last year and I had a very gentlemanly
escort home (thanks again Jim). We will see you on Wed. night, but I
fear on Saturday we will be at OSH parking planes. Someone has to do it!

Missed you at Hazy this year Jay. We had a GREAT time.

Margy

Jay Honeck wrote:
Ah, the official invite post. Cool! Looking forward to attending both
events.

Well, even *I* could not hold back against the rising tide of
suggestions (like "When Jay get around to posting the offical
invitation...")

:-)

Seriously, Mary and I are stoked! We wait all year for OSH to roll
around, and it's finally ALMOST here!

BTW: Mary will be pretty darned happy about having your wives around
this year, methinks. Sometimes I think she feels outnumbered by, oh,
say 18 to 1 on the EAA grounds?

;-)
--
Jay Honeck