Old January 20th 14, 11:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default AC5 M safety?

maanantai, 20. tammikuuta 2014 6.50.07 UTC+2 gotovkotzepkoi kirjoitti:
Nicholas L;849707 Wrote:

Does anyone have any thoughts regarding the safety of the Russia AC5M

self launcher?

The propeller is inches from the pilots head with the engine in the

stowed position. How much of a hazard would this be in a hard landing or

crash?

How safe is the cockpit? I dont much like the location of the fuel tank

The 2.5 gallon fuel tank is directly behind the pilots head.

I haven't found much data on the AC5M so any info would be appreciated.

Nick

Safe, quality? Ask yourself, do you know of any Russian products at all

that sell outside of Russia? No? That's because there aren't any. They

don't make anything worth buying.

--

gotovkotzepkoi

AK47?