Old July 15th 03, 08:20 PM
journeyman

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:24:26 -0400, Mike Z. wrote:

[relevent text moved to the top so the context is more clear]
The other possibility (for the original poster) is to stick with the
original policy and get them to waive the no pilot clause. It can
be done, particularly if you've had the policy for some time and you
hadn't been thinking about becoming a pilot when you got the policy.

Does it say "can't be" or "I'm not" ?

That sentence took me a full 2 seconds to parse.

Mine said I'm not and I wasn't but I am now.

Even if it says you can't be a pilot, that one clause might be removed
by the insurance company. They might not do it, but it wouldn't hurt
to ask.

Morris