Old January 9th 16, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default How to buy a US registered glider

I had a similar experience. My registration was returned simply because
I did not print my name below, not underneath, my signature. My name
was printed elsewhere on the registration form but, not wanting to ****
on the Devil's boots, I just printed my name below my signature and
returned the form. It was accepted.

On 1/8/2016 6:20 PM, wrote:
Also had mine "new registration"returned from faa " legal dept" for not Printing "under" my signature not below. In other words they wanted me to print then sign right on top or over my name! YRMV.

--
Dan, 5J