Old January 9th 16, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default How to buy a US registered glider

But don't you feel "safer" now knowing that our government is fighting
terrorism by making you jump through their hoops?

On 1/8/2016 11:22 PM, xcnick wrote:
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 6:45:03 PM UTC-8, PAGA wrote:
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 8:20:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Also had mine "new registration"returned from faa " legal dept" for not Printing "under" my signature not below. In other words they wanted me to print then sign right on top or over my name! YRMV.

me too! and meanwhile my temporary registration has been extended 90 days

Me too. they don't provide a space for printing the name. When they sent it back they didn't say what was wrong. I called and got a nasty response implying I was an idiot. Thanks for sharing, I feel less stupid now.

--
Dan, 5J