Old July 14th 04, 07:13 AM
tango4

A side by side two seater is just the sort of thing I'm looking for. The
social aspect on one hand and the fact that if I fly with either of my young
children I can get to them in flight is just so attractive. Add to that 1:47
performance, folding wings, and new, composite construction, and it's the
perfect solution. If they were to say they were coming out with a
'traditional' ( ie folding motor in the fuse ) sustainer version I'd send
'em a deposit tomorrow!

I really wish DG and Schempp would come up with optional side-by-side
fuselages for their ships.

Ian

"Andreas Maurer" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:37:37 +0000 (UTC), "tango4"
wrote:

I think I just decided what I'm going to buy next!

Three years ago (in March 2001), when I asked them when the S2 was
scheduled to fly, the answer was "this summer" (the summer of 2001).

Last year (March 2003), the answer to the same question was "this
fall" (the fall of 2003).

Go figure.

Bye
Andreas