Old July 14th 04, 07:27 AM
Greg Arnold

How about this one:
http://www.mcp.com.au/sinus/newslett...letter-17.html

tango4 wrote:
A side by side two seater is just the sort of thing I'm looking for. The
social aspect on one hand and the fact that if I fly with either of my young
children I can get to them in flight is just so attractive. Add to that 1:47
performance, folding wings, and new, composite construction, and it's the
perfect solution. If they were to say they were coming out with a
'traditional' ( ie folding motor in the fuse ) sustainer version I'd send
'em a deposit tomorrow!

I really wish DG and Schempp would come up with optional side-by-side
fuselages for their ships.

Ian