Old July 29th 20, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default Scary story about landing on a Lake Tahoe golf course

I checked this swamp some 5 years ago and concluded the golf course to be safer assuming it is clear.
However it is worth checking it again, as well as the other fairways, the more options the better, but I conquer with everything else said. unless we find a real safe landing spot, better not taking this risk again. “sergio’s Elevator” works only 99% of the time... (probably less than 99%).

Ramy