Old March 14th 21, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default The decline of gliding - a worldwide issue?

What an awful situation! Is that because your club owns the ground? If
you had a self-launcher you could fly out of a public field using your
own judgment. Or is it a BGA requirement to submit to such treatment?

In The Colonies, we have our every other year flight review required by
the FAA. The rest is on us to be competent.

Down with George III...

Dan
5J

On 3/13/21 6:04 PM, Martin Gregorie wrote:
and I was cleared to fly my Libelle on the next soarable day.