Old April 1st 05, 11:41 PM
snoop

Checked the SSA Photo Gallery today, and there are actually a few
pictures in the gallery!

Willie wrote:
Bob Fidler wrote:
Membership locator has always been protected with a password.

However, I
feel the remaining rather feable content of the website should be

available
to all that wish to view.

I think that the stuff that is protected gives added value to the
paying membership. There is plenty of information available
on the website for someone who is merely curious about soaring.

I really do miss the "photos" section. While being chained to a desk
all winter, it used to be nice to see pictures of other people
enjoying themselves. I hope they bring it back.

Willie