Old July 24th 12, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bug Dout

Default Hello? Any oldtimers around?

Vaughn writes:

On 7/23/2012 1:43 PM, Ricky wrote:
Is Mx the only oldtimer around? I'm very glad to see he's still here,
by the way, just wondering if everybody left in the midst of the
spammer a few years ago.

Happy Flying!

Ricky
CFII, Multi, Balloon
Soon, I hope; ATP, Ultralight, Glider, Gas Balloons

Some of us never left, but prefer to hide behind our troll filters.

There's really not much going on here any more,and that applies to
most of the Usenet not just this group. The last few years have been
a perfect storm for the Usenet.

++1

Apart from the experimental world there's little new in GA
generally. The occasional new LSA model is released and non-certified
avionics gizmos update with frequency. For instance, Dynon now has a
complete ADS-B In/Out package (transponder and UAT receiver) for less
than $3000 (plus I'm sure one of their displays)...best price around at
the moment I think. Some portable gizmos that work with iPads. If GA is
to have a future it surely must be with LSA and Experimental-Amateur
Built aircraft. I wish the FAA would designate another type: pro-built
kitplanes.
--
Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that
mine are greater.