Old July 25th 12, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_3_]

Default Hello? Any oldtimers around?

On Monday, July 23, 2012 1:43:56 PM UTC-4, Ricky wrote:
Is Mx the only oldtimer around? I'm very glad to see he's still here,
by the way, just wondering if everybody left in the midst of the
spammer a few years ago.

Happy Flying!

Ricky
CFII, Multi, Balloon
Soon, I hope; ATP, Ultralight, Glider, Gas Balloons

I still have a shortcut on my desktop for Usenet groups and discover it every once in a while (like now:-) and will hit it in an "off moment" with nothing really expected at this end and I'm seldom surprised at what I find here. I'll take a look, smile as I realize Lucy has conned me once more and removed the football as I attempted to kick it :-))))))))), then I'll move on seldom posting. Just don't need the hassle any more.
Dudley Henriques