Old July 18th 15, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
D M[_2_]

Default SeeYou and Windows 10

Bill Just bring an extra pair of glasses to see it.
At 15:03 16 July 2015, Dan Marotta wrote:
My Dell laptop is 7-8 years old, originally came with Vista, and

was
beginning to slow down. I installed a 420 GB solid state drive and

it
blazed to new life, though still slow by today's standards due to

the
slow boot up protocol. For that reason I installed Win 8.1 and

now it's
unbelievably fast (to me). Maybe a solid state disk

is in your future if you don't already have one. I plan to upgrade

Win 10 before troubleshooting the application glitches that came

with
switching to Win 8.1.

On 7/15/2015 7:20 PM, Bill T wrote:
I had to reload IGC Replay on my Win7 machine after Google

Eath changed
their software. I have not tried it with Win8.1. That machine

crawls and it
came with Win8. I'm hoping Win10 will wake it up.

Maybe if SeeYou and Oudie Updater and IGC would only run on

Linux. I've
got an old netbook running Linux Mint. It's a small screen for

planning
tasks, but it would be easier to take on trips.

BillT

--
Dan Marotta