Old December 12th 08, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Default Parachute 20 year limit

Fred,

I am sure there are stories with all of the Black Ace's chute uses, and I
bet they all involved a "round" chutes.

Wayne
-----------------------
Harold Wayne Paul
http://www.soaridaho.com/Family_Pict...e/Cat_Club.jpg (round chute)

"Fred Blair" wrote in message
There has to be a story there, also JJ .............tell us more.
FB

"JJ Sinclair" wrote in message

I jumped about 10K and 150 mph in controlled flight over a snow storm
cloud bank (Greenland).

There's got to be a good story there, Big John..........tell us more!

I jumped a (round) chute sooooo close to impact that I could feel the
heat from the fireball as 8 million taxpayer dollers slammed into the
side of a hill a few miles north of Mt. Home, ID (June, 1967).
JJ