Old February 10th 04, 04:02 PM
Rick Durden

Vlado,

The conversion is a double yoke arrangement that slides into the
regular opening in the panel. Years ago my flying club in Ann Arbor
would rent one from the Beech dealer in Pontiac for our commercial
students, we eventually bought the thing.

It's an easy switch, but, as a Beech engineer once told me over drinks
one night: you can buy a better airplane than a Beechcraft, you just
can't pay more for it g. It's a quick, nice conversion, it's just
expensive.

Hey, we have to get you up here to do some flying on skis in a J-3 or
Super Cub. I owe you at least that for the ride you kindly gave me
several years ago.

Warmest regards,
Rick

(MLenoch) wrote in message ...
Question:
Is there a conversion to two yokes for the old Bonanza throw-over control yoke
configuration? (Just curious....nothing contemplated as yet.)
Thx in advance.
VL