Old February 10th 05, 07:04 PM
Mitty

I have not used the cards but did work a little with them on some kneeboards.
Rob is the main man and a very nice guy. If you email he may
be willing do what you'd like. Obviously, though, he's really not in business
to sell very small items one at a time! :-) Take a good look at the
kneeboards; you might like them.

On 2/10/05 8:15 AM, M.E. Borner wrote the following:
This one looks perfect. The price is pretty good although $6.28 for UPS
shipping is pretty steep. I would think it could go USPS but that is
not an option on their site. Thans for the reference