Old October 16th 03, 09:13 AM
Scet

"Morgans" wrote in message
A colleague and I were discussing a plane that has been practicing
aerobatics near his house, and all the noise it was making. I started

into
telling him how the prop was making most of the noise, and he seemed to
think I was crazy for thinking that.

I think I will have to show him something written, to believe me. Anyone
know of a website that compares prop noise and engine noise, especially

when
it comes to high performance and constant speed props?

By the way I have googled til I can't read anymore!
--
Jim in NC

A P3 engine is a lot quieter to run with the prop removed.

Scet