Old March 26th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lawrence

Default Just Bought A Plane? STAY OUT OF FLORIDA !

"The Visitor" wrote in message
I'm curious as to how the tax people would view Canadian aircraft?

John

Copa has advised that Maine may tax CDN aircraft, remember that the USA is a
foreign country full of people with different customs and you have virtually
no protection there. I would be extremely cautious. I hear that they are
currently being ruled by a tyrannical regime with very little regard for
human rights. Frankly, I'd just stay clear of the place.