Old December 1st 03, 09:49 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Brett" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:
| "noname" wrote in message
| As of last week, Lockheed Martin and EADS, majority owner of
Airbus,

http://www.aviationnow.com/avnow/new...s/12013wna.xml

| Completing those tankers at Palmdale would draw quite a bit of
political
| support; Boxer needs to save her job.

And proposing to put the 50% offset in Texas, Georgia, South Carolina or
anywhere but California could ensure that Boxer loses her job.

Excellent.

A fine slab of Georgia pork.

Then we could kill the F-22 with very little political cost and ramp the
F-35 in Texas.