Old June 4th 20, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default powerflarm display track file download

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 1:57:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 3:01:13 PM UTC-4, kirk.stant wrote:
On Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 5:30:32 PM UTC-5, Dave Nadler wrote:
I'm going to take a crack at updating the Butterfly display software
to fix this and a couple of other issues. Can anybody help with:

1) Butterfly display (beg, borrow, or buy) for my testing?
2) User testing of my updated software?

Thanks!
Best Regards, Dave

Dave, have you found a Butterfly display to use? If not, PM me and I can loan you mine for a few weeks (glider down with the virus...).

Kirk
kirk dot stant at gmail dot com

I know people and cats can get the virus, but gliders?

Glider all better now, no respirator needed. And Dave, the latest patch works great, can now download my PF log file from my BF display as before.

Thanks!

Kirk
66