Old December 12th 03, 03:48 PM
Wade Meyers

Default "Eagles of Thunder" (P-47 art) pre-orders ...

Now that I've finished, I'm surprised how many people have been
following the progress of the P-47 painting . . . NOW they're all
contacting me to reserve a print, which is cool. Luckily, many
collectors have already reserved their favorite print numbers at 25%
off. To those of you who have not placed an offer, the discounted
offer will expire 31 January 2004.

See the finished/in progress highlights of the work he

http://wademeyersart.tripod.com/wade...nart/id23.html.

Contact me at , and I'll email you the
information on how to reserve your print.

Of course the incentive to order now is not only a price break, but
early ‘dibs' on selected print numbers - before eBay takes 'em all
once the prints are done and I start advertising them heavily. Those
of you who have ordered the Don Gentile print (or any other related
print by another artist, for that matter) may want to match your print
numbers (just a suggestion - if the number is available).

Cheers!

Wade