Old February 24th 05, 06:29 PM
chipsoars

I've seen some of the old chutes you mentioned that my rigger wouldn't
touch. Yet the individuals that owned them, got mad at the rigger and
found someone else to do it. IMO, stupid, stupid and even more stupid.
I don't understand why people are so cheap, particularly when it comes
to safety. I'd like to be confident if I ever have to exit the glider,
that the chute will work as advertised. You only get one chance with
these and one ought to keep the odds as favorable as possible.

And the day my rigger tells me the rig is shot I'll spend the bucks
even if my it is painfully expensive. I owe that much to my family.

Chip F.