Old April 27th 04, 07:52 PM
TTA Cherokee Driver

LOL! That's the best possible response to that post.

Mike Murdock wrote:

I tried flying other planes, but only the Cirrus had enough room for the
cooler full of quiche, and the Martha Stewart cookware I use to warm it up.
A thermos full of latte' and you're good to go, girlfriend.

-Mike

"jd-10" wrote in message

I don't know why you dorks won't face facts:

A Cirrus is for a pilot with a very small penis. No real man would be
caught dead in that Lexus-looking POS. "d00d, it's lie having a 'vette,
man."

PUSSIES!

In fact, men with large penises ONLY fly single-engine Cessnas. They are
the finest example of great airplane design in the world. They can take
you where a Cirrus would BREAK UP ON LANDING!

Real men don't need a ballistic parachute either. If you **** up, shut
up and die like an aviator.

I repeat, Cirri are for men with very small penises.

That is all.
--
JD-10